Oracle Apex Developer
109 Governor Street Richmond, Virginia 23219
Interview : Both Phone and In Person
Rate on C2C : 60/hr
We are looking for an experienced and creative Oracle Apex Developer who wants to work collaboratively with others in a fast-paced environment.
Applicant should have In depth knowledge of Oracle Database (12c), SQL, PL/SQL programming, Knowledge in software package installation, change management and testing is preferable. Strong designing, development and trouble shooting skills required. Knowledge of object oriented design concepts, XML, HTML, web scripting tools and PVCS. Good oral and written communication skills are required. Applicants must have strong multitasking capabilities and the ability to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously. Applicants must have the ability to assess the impact of software upgrades and other environment changes.
- Develop and maintain new and current VDH Web applications and other tasks as assigned.
- Write and modify application code based on requirement, enhancement and production support.
- Create collaborative development activities with other team members.
- Create technical specification for new applications.
- Understand requirement to write efficient application code. Review application issues and provide resolution to fix the issues.
|Skill||Required / Desired||Experience|
|Oracle Apex experience with Version 5.0 or above.||Required||5 Years|
|Oracle SQL, PL/SQL||Required||5 Years|
|Strong working experience with Oracle 12c database.||Required||5 Years|
|Java Script experience including JQuery||Required||3 Years|
|Very good communication skills, documentation skills and ability to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously||Required||5 Years|
|Experience with FOP report using Oracle Apex||Desired||2 Years|
|Experience with Native/Hybrid Mobile application development.||Desired||2 Years|
|Test automation skills|