Explore an exciting career opportunity at one of the fastest-growing IT companies serving top-tier clients in about every industry. Whether you are starting your career or you are an experienced professional, we empower you by providing a unique platform for your career advancements and offer global opportunities. For a rewarding career with new challenges and frontiers to explore, send your updated resume at email@example.com
Senior Android Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6 Months+
Systems Administrator w/ Disaster Recovery
12-24 month contract
Need an Administrator with experience monitoring/updating DR project timelines and status on daily basis. Not too technical.
* MS Project
* Business Continuity and Risk management experience - Conducting assessments.
* Excellent communication skills and strong ability to anticipate the flow of work (in a DR capacity preferred).
* Continually monitored technical and processing priorities and methods.
* Developed, reviewed and applied IT controls and policies, procedures, security incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity and pandemic response plans.
* DR best practices (planning, managing, executing, maintaining DR tests and recovery plans, development and implementation of DR processes and standards)
* IT Infrastructure (mainframes, AS400, networking, networking protocols, storage, backups, Unix/Linux/Wintel/ESX/VM servers and OS, Oracle databases, file transfers, system authentication, system security, desktops, data center cabling, data center environmental, data replication technologies)
* Project management (MS Project-Expert Level) ***MUST (does not need to be at the expert level)
* Technical documentation (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
* Business Continuity and Risk Management (business resumption, RTO's/RPO's, risk identification and aversion)
* Someone who can see the big picture of the program and made decisions rather just executed the plans
* Someone with some insight and experience who can understand what our global DR Program Strategy is and how it affects the day to day responsibilities as well as our long-term strategy.
* Ensure the tactical tasks are mapped to the strategy.
* Someone who does not need to be micro-managed, there is plenty of work to be done.
***The resumes must show Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity experience in the resume.
Title: J2EE-Jr. Java Developer-061016
Start Date: 08/01/2016
# of Openings: 3
Position Type: Contract
Locations: Portland, OR
Must have the following experience
Must answer yes the to following:
Total relevant work experience in Java platform development should be 3 years or more
Should have worked extensively on developing REST web services
Should have hands on development experience with popular Java IDE like Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA
Should have hands on experience with working on MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Java developer with relevant work experience of 3+ years and ability to quickly adapt to fast paced Agile development project. Must possess excellent communication skills and must be a quick learner with organized problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
2. a.) Extensive experience with Windows based development environments - specifically Linux, Oracle Virtual Box VM running CentOS
b.) Extensive experience with Java IDEs specifically Eclipse or Jetbrains IntelliJ IDEA
Length: 6 months
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Work week: Monday through Friday
Start Date: Early August
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· 3-5+ years progressive Salesforce administration experience
· Experience on Service Cloud projects required.
· AppExchange Experience with products such as: Up2Go, TAS, Conga, etc.
· Experience supporting 1k+ users
· Skilled in the administration of login issues, layouts, workflows, reports, dashboards and security
· Experience with Communities/Community Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud would be preferred
· Admin or Advanced Admin SFDC Certification preferred
· HTML/XHTML/XML/CSS experience highly preferred
· Lightning experience highly preferred
· Experience working extensively with the business
Senior PHP Developer/Liferay
Location: Seattle, WA
client - Hitachi
Strong in developing and maintaining code using PHP and with experience from 6 to 8 years.
• Serves as a Senior PHP developer on Lifeary based web portal and it's supporting tools in the development-cycle.
• As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for expert level development services and guidance to support the daily feature development, maintenance, and deployments.
• Develop and maintain PHP code for a Liferay-based portal.
• Develop solutions to complex challenges in a Liferay-based portal with numerous API integrations.
• You will be responsible for feature and workflow implementations with high level of quality and coding standards.
• Track and report the work according to the process and Atlassians' tools.
• 6 – 8 years' experience developing server-side applications in PHP.
• Involved in global, geographically dispersed project
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision, write code following the team's guidelines
• Ability to interpret specifications taking context and intent into account
• Ability to track and report work in a concise and clear manner.
• Familiar with all levels of software development.
• Flawless application coding skills with respect to requirements and functionality.
• Strong knowledge and good experience on non-functional areas like reliability and performance.
• Critical reasoning skills, decision making skills and conflict resolution.
• Good mentoring and communication skills.
• Working knowledge with Jira.
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Technologies: PHP, J2EE, JSP, CSS, HTML, Tomcat, Oracle
• Experience with TestRail will be a plus
• Working knowledge with Portals, experience with Liferay Enterprise Portal will be a plus.
• Web-Services: REST/SOAP
• Tools: IntelliJ, Git, Maven, TeamCity